I suggest you ...

Create a Metro Map for Rome, Berlin, and Paris

Good Morning,
We recently returned from a 32 day vacation in Asia and appreciated the ease in using your Metro maps with the Station stops for each Line of Singapore, Shanghai, and Beijing. For a complete stranger, an American in Asia and not speaking any Chinese we were easily able to get around all three cities which amazed us. We put the Station stops on the back of the Metro Maps and had them laminated at Staples for ease of handling even if they got wet. We are now planning a fall trip to Berlin, Paris and to Rome, and wish that you folks had Metro Maps for those cities as what is available will be very difficult to use.
If you go to tripadvisor.com and look up "Asset Hotel" reviews the heading is “VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, BUT NOT THE RITZ!” and read the review, about half way down the review details using the Metro to tourist attractions in Shanghai. Thank you for your consideration, George Zeller, author of best seller, "Beyond My Father's Farm"
Clearwater, FL USA

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    George Zeller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arnoud Hartlief commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry I can't support this idea. I like it that this focuses on Asia and not europe. for westerners any asian languages are difficult to understand this is why I feel english apps for these subways are more needed then say london or paris especially since there are already many apps available for these cities.
        please focus on more asian cities!
        Tokyo, Osaka, Chengdu, New Delhi, Xiamen and many more could really use a map from you guys.

Feedback and Knowledge Base