I suggest you ...

Show times of next train/ arrival time at each stop

Time at each stop on the journey based on the device's current time, linked to the schedule of the next departing train... If it's 0856 on the device, and the next train is at 859, timings are based off that...

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Matt, Agree with some of those below that even an estimate would be useful. It could either be based on knowing the first train time, and it's regular interval, and working forward. Or it could just go by your current time as suggested by David.

If you'll forgive me for comparing it to the app Navitime HK Transit, it provides these estimated times (somehow... and with a disclaimer that it not based on a real timetable) and this opens up all sorts of possibilities like being able to hit a "+ 5min" or "-5min" button which could be used to update your ETA based on when your train actually departs (if you really cared about exact arrival times). It also allow a very cool feature to select a desired future arrival time, and works back to tell you when you need to depart.

Saying that, your app feel a lot more professional, and has unique vital features like station exit maps (in 3 types), and number of stops between stations. Very cool!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Than could you giv a function just the schduled/estimated timing, it will be helpful and useful enough

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Matt - you could simply work from the device's current time (ie 0956) and then take the intervals between each station from there. The iPhone app TransitGuru Beijing does this. That way you can see roughly what time you'll arrive at your destination, and the approximate times you'll hit each stop...

Feedback and Knowledge Base